- Published: 25 September 2001 25 September 2001
- If you are interested in getting Destination Imagination posters for your school/organization please let your Regional Director know – we can send you posters! Each Regional Director also now has a stock of wonderful brochures about our fantastic program! If you are interested in getting some of these to help introduce the program at your school/organization please just let us know.
- The Regional Directors are just now getting copies of a 3-in-1 Video which contains:
Part 1 - Great video to show kids, TMs, Groups to get them
interested in forming teams! It's fast paced and fun!
Part 2 - TM Awareness - the very first initial answers to the
question "What is a Team Manager" and "What have I gotten myself
into" --- very up beat - fun - fast paced - NOT a substitute for
General TM Training!!!! Would be very useful for Coordinators
to borrow and use to recruit TMs!!!
Part 3 - The D2k.1 Video
If you are interested in borrowing one of these videos please contact your Regional Director to arrange a loan!
- You can find information about how to contact your Regional Director on our website (http://nydi.org) on the Regional Contacts & Information page.
- Don’t forget to download and complete your National and State Membership applications! You can find those on our website at http://nydi.org/hqmemb.htm
- Once you complete your membership applications you will get your CD-ROM containing all the program materials. If you are interested in getting the materials in a spiral bound notebook in addition to the CD-ROM contact the National Headquarters to purchase ‘hard copy’ of the materials for $20 for each copy. I have a copy of this notebook and I would have given ANYTHING to have one of these when I was a Team Manager! It has EVERYTHING all in one place and is well worth the time and paper saved to purchase one now!
- You should begin watching our website (http://nydi.org) frequently at this time of year, information will be posted regularly regarding regional training dates and other important information you will not want to miss!
- Our September New York State Newsletter is on line, however, the mailing has been unavoidably delayed. I hope to have printed copies of the Newsletter in 800 schools in New York State by the end of next week!
- Many of the documents on our website (including our Newsletters) are in PDF format. If you do not have the Acrobat reader you will need to download that from the home page of our website. It is free and easy to download. Just click on the yellow “GET ACROBAT READER” button on our homepage!
- Please contact me or your Regional Director if you are interested in a presentation about our program, or a kick-off assembly for your students! We are available to help you make this DI Season an unqualified success for you and your students!
Dee Urban, Affiliate Director