Resources for Teams, Managers and Coordinators
This section contains resources which should be useful to teams, Team Managers, and Coordinators.
The information is organized by audience - so click into the section below which is appropriate.
For Everyone 17
See this section for support materials useful for all NYDI participants and volunteers.
If you are reading this, it is probably because you are a Team Manager looking for guidance or resources, or perhaps you are considering becoming a Team Manager.
We have accumulated a large repository of materials to help you support your teams in solving their Challenges. These can be found here.
We hope that you find this trove useful!
Destination Imagination Coordinators are volunteers who faciliate the program at the local school or organization level.
Beyond that, coordinators:
- Facilitate communications between DI participants and the sponsoring organization (e.g. school)
- Help find resources for teams like skills training, sources of supplies, or other needs
- Support team managers through mentoring, etc.
- In some cases, organize transportation to distant tournaments
- Organize fundraising for their local DI program
- Identify potential appraisers and tournament officials
We thank our amazing coordinators for all that they do for NYDI!
See below for some resources which can help in the task of coordinating a local DI program: