Teams and Team Managers are reminded that there are forms required for every Challenge.
The team itself is responsible for the forms, and that in many cases multiple copies of each form are required. For younger teams the Team Manager may act as scribe, but the content of the forms must be from the team members. Older teams are expected to manage the forms themselves.
Destination Imagination Inc. has provided fillable interactive versions of each form. Teams are encouraged to use these, as appraisers have a limited time in which to read the forms, and legible forms with typed responses are much easier to parse.
- Consent Form — Under 18 (parent signature required)
- Consent Form — Adult (required for Team Managers, Appraisers and Volunteers)
For the forms below, 6 copies are required of page 1 and page 2; 1 copy is required of page 3.
- Technical: On Target Interactive Form
- Scientific: Medical Mystery Interactive Form
- Fine Arts: Game On Interactive Form
- Improvisational: Heads Up Interactive Form
- Engineering: Monster Effects Interactive Form
- Service Learning: Escape Artists Interactive Form
- Rising Stars / Early Learning: Pop Up Interactive Form